BoB Basket of Baskets
A Modular, Open-label, Phase II, Multicentre Study To Evaluate Targeted Agents in Molecularly Selected Populations With Advanced Solid Tumours
- Sponsor: Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO) on behalf of Cancer Core Europe (CCE)
- EudraCT Number: 2017-005108-89
What is BoB?
- Genomically-selected patient population.
- Complementary modules to the Industry-sponsored trials. Possibility of high quality data for Registration if required in advanced.
- Modular. Budget efficient (we can add modules that would not be financially sustainable outside an existing platform trial like BOB).
- Development of companion diagnostics and therapeutics in parallel.
- Strong correlative science (all IBASKET patients have WES/RNA seq/Proteomics).
- Other developments already ongoing in DART (Clinical informatics).
- Strong variant annotation and tools for patient allocation (Tumor Board).
- Biorepository of data to enable data science.